Professional, cost effective consultation is the key to mitigating catastrophic wildfire effects for existing and proposed development at the urban-wildland interface. Providing expert testimony for wildfire related litigation by combining the latest technology with exceptional experience equals superb legal advantage.
Scott E. Franklin is a recognized international expert on urban and wildland fire management. His long list of accomplishments include:
Expert Wildfire Consultation is offered in the following areas:
- Development of the County of Los Angeles Fire Department's Vegetation Management Program
- Member of the Governor's Task Force on the Fire-Flood cycle
- Chairperson of the California Water Commission
- Member of the County of Los Angeles Wildfire Safety Panel
- Author of the chapter Fuel Management for the publication California's I Zone, Urban / Wildland Fire Prevention and Mitigation
- 36 years of service with the County of Los Angeles Fire Department
Through aggressive planning and preparation, the risks of catastrophic wildfire can be greatly reduced. Contact Scott Franklin for the thorough, professional help you need for fire safe development and the expert, winning edge in litigation.
- Wildfire Litigation - Expert Witness Testimony
- Hydrologic Impacts Associated With Wildfire
- Fire Protection Water Systems and Infrastructure
- Fire Safe Hillside Development Planning
- Wildland Fire Assessment Planning
- Vegetation Management with Native Shrubs and Trees